The Langenburg Swimming Pool Committee's mission is to represent the needs of the swimming pool facility and advise, plan, support, lead, operate, promote, and coordinate aquatic services and fundraisers for the benefit of the swimming pool and overall community. The committee provides leadership, direction and support for the swimming pool.
- To pay off the remaining debt of the new pool build;
- To ensure the annual operating budget is maintained;
- To provide aquatic programming for residents and visitors;
- To create job opportunities for students;
- To contribute to the local economy;
We are currently looking for new committee members to join our team! Here is a detailed Volunteer Job Description.
For more detailed information on your duties and responsibilities please click here.
P: (306) 743-5176