According to the Town of Langenburg Business License Bylaw #3-2017, any business activity conducted in the Town requires a Business License.
BUSINESS LICENSE FEES:
- Resident business - $35 (This is annual business license fee, effective from January 1st to December 31st. Applied for home-based businesses too)
- Non-resident business - $35
- Trade show, craft show organizers - $100
- To purchase a Business License please fill application form placed below.
All non-resident business license applications will be submitted at the next regular Council meeting for approval. The process may take up to 30 days depending on meeting date.
To obtain business license please fill Business License Application form and make payment:
- at the Town Office located at 202 Wells Avenue, Langenburg. Phone (306)743-2432;
- send cheque with filled application form to the Town Office (po box 400, Langenburg, S0A 2A0)
Attention new businesses!
Before the Town issues you a license under a business name, you must have the business name registered in the Province of Saskatchewan. Information pertaining a business name can be obtained from Information Services Corporation: https://www.isc.ca/