Located 116 kms North-West on HWY #229.
Trail enthusiasts will love the options available at Good Spirit Lake Provincial Park.The park is home to a variety of wildlife and bird species, including deer, moose, waterfowl and elk.
- Birding / Wildlife viewing
- Mini golf
- Children's activities
P: (306) 792-4750
Located 19.7 kms South on HWY #8.
An amazing family campground with swimming, group camping, golfing, playgrounds, hiking/nature trails, mini golf course, and childrens activities.
- Restaurant and lounge
- A 64 foot x 40 foot events building with a 150 foot x 200 foot fenced enclosure was built in 2006.
- Modern washrooms facilities
- Swimming lake
- Birding Trail
- 9 holes golf course
- Mini golf
P: (306) 534-4724
Located 38.7 kms North-East on HWY #482.
Located at the southeastern end of the man-made Lake of the Prairies, Asessippi Provincial Park. The steeply contoured land around the lake, featuring many hills and valleys, provides a picturesque route for cyclists.
- Trails for hiking and snowmobiling
- Boating, swimming and watersports
- Best walleye fishing in North America
- Canoeing (rentals are available at Asessippi Park Concesssion)
- Horseshoe pits
- Ball diamonds
- Children’s playgrounds
- Group camping facilities
P: 1 888-482-2267
Located 54.7 kms North-East on HWY #482.
Manitoba's premier ski area with a 400 ft vertical drop! There is something for everyone at Asessippi Ski Resort.
- One quad & two triple chair lifts
- 650 ft snow carpet.
- 26 Downhill runs – beginner (40%), intermediate (30%) and expert (30%)
- Night skiing & snowboarding.
- 2 Terrain parks – Central Park & Robin’s Run
- Handle tow in Robin’s Run Park
- 2-4 lane Tubing Park
- Snow school
- Rental and Pro Shop
- Food court and Pub
- Summer activities
P: (204) 564-2000
Located 154 kms East on HWY #10.
The beautiful, quaint townsite of Wasagaming unfolds in front of you. It’s big in charm and rich in history.
- Backcountry camping
- Cross country skiing
- Horseback riding
- Restaurant or café
- Boating, Canoeing & Kayaking
- Picnic Area Picnicking
- Boat tour
- Kite surfing
Located 116 kms North on HWY #57.
Features a huge variety of wildlife including elk, moose, deer, bears, wolves and many smaller creatures, birds and fish!
- 21 down hill ski runs and fully licenced Day Lodge
- 65 kms of groomed cross country ski trails
- More than 100 kms of snowmobile trails, part of Route 66
- Toboggan and tubing hill
- Outdoor skating rink
- Bird watching
- Motor boat, canoe/paddle boat rentals
- Hiking, biking and horse trails
- Beautiful 18 hole golf course
- Miniature golf
- Swimming and beaches
- Water skiing, knee boarding and other water sports
P: (306) 542-5500