The Town of Langenburg is business friendly town that strives to create an attractive business environment for existing and new businesses.
- 0 business tax;
- The lowest municipal property tax gap (1.22) in the Central East Region. That means, on average, commercial property owners pay 1.22 times what residential owners pay in municipal property taxes. Commercial property owners pay only 1/2 the millrate (3.0 mills) as residential and it is applied to any existing and new business within our community. Levy calculation example.
- Business Facade Improvement Grant. The Town of Langenburg (more information);
- Funding to hire young graduates. Financial support for technology innovation. Canada Industrial Research Assistance Program;
- The Canada - Saskatchewan Job Grant for training your employees;
- Start-up program for business owners aged 18-39. Futurpreneur Canada;
- The Canada Summer Jobs Grant for employers. Government of Canada;
- Can Export funding for SME. Government of Canada;
- Loans for entrepreneurs. The Business Development Bank of Canada;
- Other grants and financing for business. Search.