The following rules and regulations apply to all the employees and patrons of the pool
1. Lifeguards on duty oversee the pool at all times.
2. No glass in the pool area
3. Conduct that may endanger the welfare or comfort of other patrons is prohibited
4. Diving off the side of the pool in the 3 foot or 5 foot is not permitted.
5. Persons with open wounds, sores, or skin infections will not be allowed to swim.
6. Non-swimmers are allowed only in the shallow areas.
a. Patrons must be able to swim the length of the pool to use deeper areas.
b. Any swimmer requiring floats will be restricted to the shallow area of the pool.
7. Children under 5 must be accompanied by a responsible guardian in the pool who is in arms reach and who must be at least 12 years of age.
8. Everyone must have a cleansing shower before entering the pool
9. No spitting, spouting or rough play in or around the pool
10. Only one person on the slide or diving board at a time
11. Maximum people in the pool is 100 swimmers.
12. No shoes allowed on deck
13. Anyone under the influence will be asked to leave. If any problems arise from such incidence, the RCMP are to be called for assistance.
14. Maximum of one bounce on the diving board.
15. Dive or jump off the front of the board – not the side – and swim to the nearest ladder.
16. Do not hang on the board
17. Children under 10 must be accompanied by a supervisor over the age of 12.
18. No swimmer infected with a communicable disease or having open sores shall enter the pool.
19. Do not use pool in place of a toilet facility.
20. No running.
21. Pool mats cannot be stood on or jumped on from the edge of the pool or from one mat to another.
22. Inflatable toys may only be used for special occasions