Councillor Tanner Hunt
Councillor Craig Costello- RESIGNED
FRONT (left to right):
Councillor Don Wyand
Mayor Don Fogg
Councillor Marion Firby
Investing in our community is crucial to realizing the town's mission of making Langenburg a safe, attractive, and progressive community in which to live and grow....
Langenburg Community Development Board is committed to building individual, organizational and community capacity that will enhance the overall well-being of individuals and families and contribute to the positive growth and development of our community, therefore:
The Langenburg Community Development Board will...
- Support the development and sustainability of community based organizations.
- Engage and support individuals and organizations to provide support for community based organizations.
- Mobilize individuals, families and community organizations to promote a vibrant sense of community.
- Connect people to resources and information.
- Encourage the development of, and provide support for, partnerships and co-operative relationships.
- Ensure people have opportunities to make positive, healthy lifestyle choices.
- Ensure people have access to a broad range of affordable and accessible sport, culture, parks, recreation and active living opportunities.
- Protect parks, open spaces and the natural environment to ensure that they remain accessible for public enjoyment.