Monday 1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Wednesday 3:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Thursday 1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
We invite you to visit our local Library and browse our selection of reading, video materials, and e-resources. Any material not available in our branch can be ordered if it is available in SK. The province now has the SILS program that allows you to order and renew books on-line and return them to any library in province.
- We have a public computer, printer & scanner -
The Library runs:
- reading and activity program for pre-schoolers (usually every second Tuesday)
- "Coffee & Crayons" networking program for moms with small kids (Tuesdays from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.)
- Spring and Fall Tea & Book Sales where books can be purchased for a very reasonable price
- Various courses (such as Hunter safety & PAL, Babysitting etc).
"The only thing that you absolutely have to know,
is the location of the library" - Albert Einstein
Langenburg Parkland Regional Library
Address: 202 Wells Avenue East,
Librarian Marlies Nerbas
Phone: (306) 743-5394